Accept Credit Card Payments
Processing Credit Cards in your office can easily be set up with our partner Authorize.net. Our partner is also able to provide an option for an online payment gateway with a merchant account.
Merchant accounts typically come with a monthly fee plus a percentage between 1.5% and 2.5% also a transaction fee. Depending on the amount of Credit Card payments to be processed, it might be efficient to you to start with an online payment option via PayPal (see below).
Accept Credit Card payments on your website
Did you ever serve clients who failed to pay for your services?
Our additional feature allows you to receive payments from clients within minutes.
- Security for Clients: Clients can submit their credit card on a secure server online
- Security for you: Online security is provided by PayPal – no responsibility on your side
- Back to your website: Clients will be redirected to a ‘Thank You’ page on your site
- No waiting time: You receive your payment within minutes
- Peace of mind: You are immediately notified via email
- Flexibility: Several amounts and buttons can be displayed
- Good to start with: No need for a merchant account with monthly fees
- Easy handling: Funds can be transferred to your bank account via mouse click
- Design: Custom ‘Pay Now’ buttons will be created according to the button style of your site
Sign up for a PayPal business account here.
PayPal charges a transaction fee, no monthly fees apply.
Signing up is simple:
- Click on the logo above and choose Business
- Choose the Website Payments Standard option
- PayPal will send you an email for verification
- Fill in your bank account information. For verification purposes, two small payments will be posted on your bank account
- Return to PayPal and enter the two payments. Your account is activated
Complete implementation with Thank You page: $125