Accept Credit Card payments on your website
Never wait for a check again – have customers prepay via Credit Card
We think it is better for you to owe services to your clients than waiting for payments.
Processing Credit Cards in your office can easily be set up with our partners PayPal and Authorize.net.
Our partners are also able to provide an option for an online payment gateway with merchant account.
Depending on the amount of Credit Card payments to be processed, it might be sufficient to you to start with an online payment option via PayPal (see below).
Our additional feature allows you to receive payments from clients within minutes.
- Clients can submit their credit card on a secure server online
- Online security is provided by PayPal – no responsibility on your side
- Clients will be redirected to a ‘Thank You’ page on your site
- You receive your payment within minutes
- You are immediately notified via email
- Several amounts and buttons can be displayed
- No need for a merchant account with monthly fees
- Funds can be transferred to your bank account via mouse click
- ‘Pay Now’ buttons will be created according to the button style of your site
Sign up for a PayPal business account here.
PayPal charges a transaction fee, no monthly fees apply.
Signing up is simple:
- Click on the logo above and choose Business
- Choose the Website Payments Standard option
- PayPal will send you an email for verification
- Fill in your bank account information. For verification purposes, two small payments will be posted on your bank account
- Return to PayPal and enter the two payments. Your account is activated
Complete implementation with Thank You page: $125
Twelve first page listings on Google
AWebsiteForLawyers has always been very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns. Now they offered me a redesign and search engine optimization for a tempting price. Two weeks later I found myself with nine first page listings on Google, four of those on the first position. Within one week one new client has already paid off my investment.