Lawyer Website Design Since 2005
A well-designed lawyer website will help you increase the number of clients you get and present you and your law firm as the best experts in your particular practice area. Your small law firm website needs to reflect your core values and expertise as well as
Affordable Small Law Firm Website Design without Compromise
AWebsiteForLawyers has offered affordable lawyer website design since 2005 and does all the necessary steps for you to bring your company online in a fast and affordable way. We offer better and far more cost-effective service than the established lawyer directories. Since years, we build solo law firm websites for small firms that do not want to pay a premium price for web design and online marketing.
Websites for all Practice Areas
We build user-friendly small law firm websites for a wide range of legal services including criminal defense, family law, personal injury law, immigration law, and bankruptcy law. Our services include search engine optimization, social media, custom contact forms, and animated home pages.
Call us to get a free 30-minute lawyer website design consultation with a marketing specialist.
“The performance of AWebsiteForLawyers and their design team was impressive. I received far more than I expected: premium service and a customized solution for my law firm for a low price in a very short time. I am already receiving new clients from my website.”
With a professional law firm website design, your website will help you build your credibility, establish trust in potential clients, and help you convert more website visitors into clients.
What Makes a Visually Great Lawyer Website?
It is obvious that every legal website should have an attractive design that uses your brand’s colors, fonts, and your logo. You should also consider features that are necessary for any type of website—lawyer and attorney websites included:
- mobile friendly responsive design
- fast loading times
- clean and simple navigation.
Those features will improve
Aside from those, there are features that are specific to the best lawyer websites that’ll help you attract more clients and establish your trust factor:
- List of services or areas of practice. With so many legal specialties, it’s necessary to list your areas of expertise. This allows visitors
towithin seconds know if you’re the right type of lawyer who can help them with their case or if they need to keep looking. Once they know they’re in the right place, they’ll be more inclined to schedule their initial consultation.
- Success stories and publications. Listing your achievements and publications is a great way to showcase your expertise and knowledge, which can help build your credibility and convince potential clients that you can not only handle their case but win it too.
- Let us create an attractive lawyer profile page If you have several lawyers employed in your small law firm, listing their profiles helps visitors understand which lawyer specializes in the area of the law relevant to their case and learn more about that lawyer’s achievements, skills, education, and ways to contact them.
- Likability: use a professional photo. We have monitored many attorney websites and noticed that the first thing visitors want to know is how you look like. A great attorney photo is a make-or-break criterion. Although smartphones have high-quality cameras, there is much more it than just to click that button.
- Online booking form. You’ll also want an online booking form so potential clients can schedule their consultation without having to call you on the phone or email back and forth to agree on the perfect time and place.
- Calls to action. Lastly, your website needs to have several calls-to-action that’ll encourage visitors to schedule the consultation or otherwise get in touch with you.
We make it really easy for you:
- We will take care of technical and administrative aspects for you
- Hosting price includes setting up all your email accounts on our servers
- We register your domain for you for free – you own it!
- You own your website!
- You may start small and get
anyadd-on or extension once your firm grows
- Start with a small site and add content management and blog later
- Just decide about your design direction and content — we’ll do the rest
- Recurring annual charges are – far below any law directory’s charges
- We monitor your traffic, search engine ranking and suggest changes if necessary
- All lawyer website design packages come with free on-page search engine optimization (SEO)
- All lawyer website design packages come with a free Google Business Listing
Already have a website? We overhaul it for you!
Get a quote for a website overhaul and give your site a modern design. Read more…